Silhouette InstaLift in Solana Beach, CA
The natural-looking way to re-define facial skin. Call your nearest location to schedule a consultation.
Treatment Cost – Lower Face $2000 | Mid and Lower Face $2800 | Mid, Lower Face & Upper Neck $3500
FDA approved Silhouette InstaLift is a non-invasive alternative to a face lift performed using threads.
Lift Facial skin with Unmatched, Noninvasive Method
Over the years, the medical industry has seen a lot of changes, especially the cosmetics medical sub-niche. Techniques in the cosmetic medical have advanced immensely, and they are addressing different aspects of facial aging. These procedures have provided safe and effective means of getting natural-looking results, with little downtime.
Existing techniques such as lasers, toxins and fillers can address issues such as brown spots, wrinkles, and lost volume, not until now, there was no way of lifting the deeper layers of the facial skin without close to zero invasiveness.
Introducing Silhouette InstaLift
The working solution to an aged and distressed appearance
Rejuvenate your face with simple, noninvasive, natural-looking procedure.
Silhouette InstaLift simply re-contour your face with a simple approach. It works by lifting the deeper layers of your facial skin so you can get a dazzling youthful appearance.
Benefits of Silhouette InstaLift
- It easily re-contour your face in a natural way
- It is a winning noninvasive method to reconstruct facial contours
- It gives you a natural look
- You get instant results
- Low downtime that is similar to filler injections
- It offers long-lasting results
- And most importantly, it can reduce lower face jowling which is difficult for fillers or any energy base device to correct
POST PROCEDURE RECOMMENDATIONS
WHAT TO EXPECT
After treatment, a slight edema or bruising may occur. Sometimes, a slight depression or skin irregularity may appear at the insertion points. These typically disappear a few days after treatment.
- Apply cold packs immediately after procedure if required (should be wrapped to avoid direct contact with skin and insertion points).
- Acetaminophen may be taken in case of pain (2-3 days).
- Refrain from applying make-up for as long as possible. Make-up may be gently applied after a minimum of 24 hours.
- Sleep face-up, elevated on pillows for 3-5 nights.
- Do not rub face aggressively when washing, shaving, and drying face for 5 days; be gentle.
- Avoid excessive neck and facial movements for 2 weeks.
- Avoid participating in high impact sports (example: running) for 2 weeks.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and UV light for 2 weeks.
- Do not use saunas for 3 weeks.
- Avoid dental surgery for 3 weeks.
Request a Free Consultation
Our complimentary free consultation is the perfect way to sit down with one of our experts and design a personalized aesthetic treatment plan that works for you and your goals to achieve a natural-looking, rejuvenated healthy, ageless appearance.
Call or contact us online to request your free consultation. We will contact you with the soonest available appointment that works with your schedule.
We look forward to hearing from you!