UltraSonic Facial in Solana Beach, CA
Revolutionary skin rejuvenation using High-Frequency and Micro-Current facial treatment. Call your nearest location to schedule a free consultation.
What is an Ultrasonic Facial?
Ultrasonic facial exfoliation utilizes patented micro current capabilities by creating high speed oscillation of the flat peeling probe which expedites the removal of the stratum corneum leaving skin smooth, fresh, and perfectly prepared for product application.
This high-tech facial uses a specialized ultrasonic/ultrasound machine that emits high-frequency waves. Ultrasonic treatments benefit a variety of skin types and can improve many common skin conditions. Your esthetician will customize your ultrasonic facial according to your skin type and skincare needs.
In a treatment, the ultrasonic machine’s high-frequency waves work to:
- Exfoliate dead skin cells for clear and radiant skin without the redness and irritation that can sometimes result from Microdermabrasion or AHA peels.
- Loosen and remove oil, dirt and sebum from the pores and hair follicles, resulting in less blackheads and breakouts. Ultrasonic frequency zaps bacteria and decongests the pores. The result? Clear, healthy skin with noticeably tighter pores.
- Gently stimulates skin to encourage collagen and elastin production. With a series of treatments, fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable and skin color, tone and texture becomes more even and uniform.
- Stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage through the combination of ultrasound and electrical therapy. This nourishes the skin and gives it a youthful rosy glow.
- Facilitates hydration and plumps the skin, thereby filling out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps skincare products do their job by penetrating deeper into the skin. This is especially true for anti-aging and antioxidant serums, creams and masks. Unless an active product is pushed deep into the lower levels of the epidermis, it won’t have a lasting, anti-aging impact on the skin.
- Safe for most people: The sonic waves emitted by the ultrasound machine aren’t harmful to your health. However, if you have an autoimmune disorder, a diagnosed heart disorder or cancer, it’s best to skip the ultrasonic treatment. Anyone living with a chronic health condition should check with his or her physician before proceeding with any aesthetic treatment.
The high frequency treatment is used by estheticians to help treat and prevent stubborn acne, shrink enlarged pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and cellulite, decongest puffy eyes, fade dark eye circles and even rejuvenate the condition of the scalp for improved hair growth. Considered a timeless and essential skin rejuvenating treatment in the skin care industry, high frequency stimulates cell renewal and assists with improved skin care product penetration and absorption by gently warming the tissues of the skin.
The safe and gentle oscillating and oxygenating power of high frequency electrical current has been shown to enhance blood circulation, increase collagen and elastin production, eliminate toxins and acne-causing bacteria, encourage lymphatic drainage, exfoliate dead skin cells and improve skin care product absorption.
Request a Free Consultation
Our complimentary free consultation is the perfect way to sit down with one of our experts and design a personalized aesthetic treatment plan that works for you and your goals to achieve a natural-looking, rejuvenated healthy, ageless appearance.
Call or contact us online to request your free consultation. We will contact you with the soonest available appointment that works with your schedule.
We look forward to hearing from you!