What is Semaglutide and how does it work?
At our Kearny Mesa and Solana beach locations in San Diego, we offer the Weight loss injection known as Semaglutide.
Semaglutide is a glucagon-like peptide agonist (GLP-1) medication that works along with proper diet and exercise to assist with weight loss.
- It causes a sensation of fullness and decreases hunger by delaying stomach emptying.
- Reduces the production of sugar in the liver, which helps to lower your blood sugar levels.
- Suppresses your desire for sweets and carbohydrates.
That being said you need to know this is not a cookie-cutter weight loss mill. We care about you and your safety. We will first screen to see if you are a candidate in person at our Kearny Mesa/San Diego or Solana Beach location or virtually. Then we will draw labs and have a consultation to discuss your goals, nutrition, and activity levels. We will work with you to customize a plan suited to YOUR needs. Once your labs are cleared, we order your semaglutide and want to check in with you weekly to see how you are doing. We will monitor your weight and recheck your labs every 3 months.
Once you receive your Semaglutide you can choose to inject at home or come into the clinic and we will inject for you (no additional cost). Bonus perk of a free MIC shot for our patients who come into the clinic for injections. Like I said, we WANT to see you more often because we want to see you succeed! Call or text us to set up a consultation
Here is the process to get started:
- Free Virtual screening
- In person consult with lab work, $250, to determine if patient is medically healthy to get it. Free for new membership sign up.
- Weekly injections in office with free MIC or self inject at home.
- $350/month for members | $450/month for non members.
- Follow up lab in 2.5 months to monitor health status, $150, and to qualify for next 3 months prescription.